[AccessD] [Fwd: Word XP and access]

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Aug 22 00:42:51 CDT 2006

Dear List:

My client writes:

I have a template that has mail merge codes in it. I have a one-table
Access mdb to which the template is linked. My regular access program
empties and reloads the single table in the one-table mdb.

Then my regular Access program opens the template and saves it to a
predetermined .doc file... The only problem is when the template is
being opened, I get a MS Word message that says: "Opening this document
will run the following SQL command. Etc.

Question: How do I prevent that screen warning?

Anybody know the answer?

MTIA,

Rocky

--