[AccessD] Error 2448 "You can not assign a value tothis object."

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Wed Aug 2 12:15:20 CDT 2006

Thanks Gustav,

After the form is loaded I can run the code to set the textbox to a value
and it works fine.  As I said in a previous post on this I put a button on
the form and ran the line of code and all worked well.  Since the line runs
in the onload event the form should be populated with all the bound values
and my code should update, I thought.

Tried to set me.txtFee = 0 and got the same error.  Tried without the
subform and got the same error. Will keep banging away at it.

I didn't realize you could use two fields in a domain aggregate function.
That is great, I learned something else.

Doug