[AccessD] Error Trapping

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Aug 2 14:08:23 CDT 2006

That sounds great!  And you're not charging for this???  You should compete
with FMS!

I know I said that I Error Trap almost all procedures.  What I mean is that
if a combobox Enter event has the single line of cboName.Dropdown (or
something as reliable as that), then I skip the error handling.  Anything
more complicated than that does get error trapped.

Dan Waters