[AccessD] Upgrade to Office 2003 - Access2k3

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Thu Aug 3 11:38:14 CDT 2006

Marty - Thanks for the quick response.

I have not upgraded to SP2 yet. I am currently running a monthly system
that has an A2k mdb, an excel workbook with 6 pivot table with graphs
created from Excel queries (dqy). The dqy is what populates the tables
which sets the graphs.  So I figured to run that first before upgrading
just in case.

What about the SANDBOX unsafe expressions warning I get when opening my
2k mdb.  It says to upgrade my jet Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Pack 8.  If
I update to this will my old systems no longer work?  I already have a
4.08 version of Jet but it still comes up everytime.

Thanks
* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.