[AccessD] OT request

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 5 14:33:46 CDT 2006

Hi All:

Any help please.

I have been having some problems with my internet connections. They keep
cycling off and on. The ISP seems nonplus about the situation and I believe
they are doing some renovations or design upgraded which is causing havoc.

I have to first determine that there are not some internal network issues
that may be directly or indirectly causing some problems or whether it is
totally an external event.

To that end does anyone know of or have an application that can monitor
'pings' for example. If times when the site losses it access can be recorded
then it can be cross-referenced against server network events. Regardless of
the results this would determine cause or at least the guilty party.

MTIA
Jim