[AccessD] system colors

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Aug 7 16:59:23 CDT 2006

On 7 Aug 2006 at 17:30, William Hindman wrote:

> ...is there a reasonable way to set my forms to automatically use the
> Windows system colors/theme selected by the user? I'm currently using a home
> grown user preference system that is getting to be a royal pita. I'd like to
> be able to set form/object/control/font properties to system colors somehow
> and have them change whenever the user changes the win display options?

Ever noticed  negative numbers in form color properties.  They are
Systemcolorconstants.  You can find them all in the Object Browser under
the VBA  library.

Or you can get a list of them here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-
us/vbenlr98/html/vamscsystemcolorconstants.asp

--
Stuart