[AccessD] Removing a missing reference

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Aug 8 22:33:50 CDT 2006

Shamil:

Well, it works.  As you knew it would.  :-)     I am in awe.  Couldn't
have taken you more then 15 minutes!

Questions:  how did you determine that the

        Set btFormat = btApp.Formats.Open(Me.fldFABLabelFile, False, "")

needed two more arguments (False and "")?

How did you determine that PrintOut needed two more arguments?

        btFormat.PrintOut False, False

How did you determine that     btApp.Quit 1 needed the '1'?

Thanks and best regards,

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin