[AccessD] Removing a missing reference

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Aug 9 10:50:55 CDT 2006

<<<
Did anything develop for you over here that
Might bring you our way?

No, Rocky, it didn't.

Well, I have still an open US Visa and if I happen to make some good money
till the next summer I'd definitely go to visit NYC. California and Pacific
looks like a good place to visit too but these are for the next time to
visit...

I must say I have found Seattle/Bellvue area where I have been in the
beginning of this summer too quiet to be good fit for me - I'm seems to be
addicted forever to the big cities like St.Petersburg, Russia is...

NYC would be a good fit for me I think...

--
Shamil