[AccessD] Trigger code every day

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Aug 10 11:46:52 CDT 2006

Bill:

Never used Windows Scheduler before but it looked pretty simple so I set
up a task and pointed to the mdb and set the time for two minutes later
than the current clock.

But it didn't run because I didn't specify a user account password.  But
there is no password for this machine.  Just the default account
'HAL9004\Rocky' but I don't have a password.  Do I need to set a
password in order to use the scheduler?

Thanks and regards,

Rocky

--