[AccessD] Trigger code every day

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Aug 10 12:29:05 CDT 2006

John:

It would seem that putting this front end on a workstation  (it's linked
to the BE on the server) and using Windows Scheduler would be another
alternative.  It tried this and it works if I put a password on my
account (which is a PITA because now I have to enter the PW when I start
up the box and I'm the only user).  Do you know of any downside to using
Windows Scheduler?

Thanks and regards,

Rocky

--