[AccessD] Trigger code every day

Bill Patten bill_Patten at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 10 12:54:33 CDT 2006

I don't know about the no password, it seems that if it is empty and works
for other things it should work but ....
You can test it by right clicking and then run so you don't have to mess
with the time thing. You might try right clicking on it, going to properties
and entering System in the run as and try that. I did that on a test running
a test batch file, and the name was changed to NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM  and see
if that works.

Bill