[AccessD] Background color on a tab control

Mon Aug 14 13:13:57 CDT 2006

Well the simplest thing to do would be to set the tab control's Back Style
to Transparent. Then you will see the containing form's background through
the tab control.

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Tina Norris
Fields
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 1:45 PM
To: DatabaseAdvisors-Access
Subject: [AccessD] Background color on a tab control

How can one set the background color on a tab control?  I have a form
with a tab control with four pages that is not the same color as the
form's detail section.  I haven't looked at this form for a while, but
my recollection is that the form detail section and the tab control were
the same color - now they are not - and I do not find an appropriate
property for changing the tab control's background color.  What am I
missing here?
TIA for any help,
Tina