[AccessD] Form flicker - 2003

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Mon Aug 14 19:50:04 CDT 2006

That's right.  It is an error that I would have hit sooner or later as I often disconnect labels from text boxes so that it's easier to move them around independently. In fact if I'm working on a new form I often select a whole block of labels and cut and paste them back to get them to be independent. They would now have to be text boxes in 2003.

Kath Pelletti