[AccessD] ...a new tool?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Aug 18 10:46:10 CDT 2006

If you have a number of extra steps that he couldn't have foreseen, then
you're right - this isn't the tool for you.

But, since you do have more steps, there is even more reason for you to have
an automated method to prepare a database for release (computers are more
reliable than people!).  And, his source code is available, so could you add
capability to his code and have a tool that works well in your environment?

Dan Waters