[AccessD] ...a new tool?

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Fri Aug 18 12:24:29 CDT 2006

...for those of us without such a tool ...or for those of us who prefer
doing it with Access when we can, this appears to be a code set that can be
customized to suit our individual needs and modified as need be ...its
certainly not going to replace professional third party tools in every
instance nor is it so intended.

...as for the export/import I don't track that ...I routinely do that to app
versions I'm preparing for release to a client ...it may be overkill but it
only takes one bad release to justify the extra step in my routine ...this
simply provides code to automate that process along with a number of others
that can be added.

William