[AccessD] Pretty Code - An Alternate?

David Mcafee dmcafee at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 21 18:46:37 CDT 2006

I once wrote a macro in word called colorVBA. I simply pasted the code into word and ran the macro.

The macro (I cant find it at the moment) simply looked for certain keywords and colored them blue. If it found an apostrophe, it colored the rest of the line green. It wasn't pretty, but it was free :)

I still don't know after years and years or programming, why MS doesnt allow a print code (in color) option.

David