[AccessD] A97 and confused???

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 09:22:58 CDT 2006

Hello All,

I have a table with 147 rows.  If I open the table...there are no
filters...only 147 rows.  If I run a MakeTable or an APPEND query based on
this table I get 147 rows...If I display the datasheet view of "DELETE
tblPostCardList.* FROM tblPostCardList;"...I get 147 rows...but if I execute
this exact same SQL...the message is I'm about to delete 3723 rows???  I
haven't clicked yes...not really too concerned...just repair and
compact...but very curious if anyone has an understanding/explanation of
this?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte