[AccessD] Check Box - "Select All"

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Tue Aug 22 13:56:15 CDT 2006

Since the form is bound, I do not know of another way other than to add an
extra field that somehow denotes the items that are to be shown on the form.

So, before the form shows the initial data, mark the records that are to be
shown.  The only display those records that are to be selected.  Then after
you set the checkbox to true for all of the marked records, it will reload
those same records.  Then after you are finished (when closing the form or
whatever), then you can mark the selected records as unselected.

Bobby