[AccessD] Printing Mailing Labels Starting at Specific Location

Borge Hansen pcs at azizaz.com
Wed Aug 23 21:19:09 CDT 2006

Rocky,
I've looked at the suggestion that Ketz et. al provide in their AccessXP Handbook.

Your solution sounds like it's based only on a few lines of code in the Detail_Format event plus input about the number of labels
you want to skip.

I tried something like that and can't get the starting of the label printing to move....

regards
Borge