[AccessD] Control size of Report Preview window

Bill Patten bill_Patten at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 24 17:47:17 CDT 2006

Fred

I have been fighting the same problem, I don't want the form to maximize but
want it to open large enough so that the user can read it without having to
adjust the size. This is working much better than stock. I haven't finished
testing it so no comments from my client as yet but it might help you solve
your problem. use docmd.movesize

 Dim stDocName As String

    stDocName = "rptRequisitionStatus"
    DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdZoom75
    DoCmd.MoveSize , , 11800

Play with the 1180 and be sure to check it on different resolution screens.

HTH

Bill