[AccessD] Word Window On Top

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun Aug 27 00:10:17 CDT 2006

Rocky

...your client isn't the only one with that particular problem ...and it
appears to be workstation dependent ...on most systems the Activate command
does bring the Word doc to the front ...but not all.

...you might want to give this a look if the problem still exists:

http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org/how_do_i_prevent_applications_fr.htm

William Hindman