[AccessD] Transferring a database to another SQL Server

Bill Patten bill_Patten at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 27 11:17:48 CDT 2006

John,

Sounds like a domain issue to me, is one of the machines a domain
controller?? If so have you logged the other into the domain?

A work around, assuming you can get to the hard drive of one from the other,
would be to use enterprise manager, detach the desired databases, copy them
to the desired machine and re attach.

Bill