[AccessD] Svar: Make-table query question

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 29 12:59:35 CDT 2006

I do something like this to allow a table to be cleared or appended to.
asuming table is already created.

If MsgBox("Do you want to create a new file table (yes: create, no:
append)", _
           vbYesNo) = vbYes Then
    DoCmd.RunSQL "DELETE DISTINCTROW TempTable.fieldname  FROM TempTable;"
End If

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.