[AccessD] Esc key bounce in Preview

Fred Hooper fahooper at trapo.com
Tue Aug 29 16:08:41 CDT 2006

I sequentially preview 1-10 reports from a single Preview Reports button.
For an example of 5 reports, if I close them with the X in the upper-right,
everything is fine. But if I close them by pressing the Esc key some of them
close before they are visible. It appears to me that the Esc key is active
for longer than it takes to open the next report.

I've thought of enforcing a time period between reports, but I've tried so
hard to make the app as quick as possible that I hate to slow it down on
purpose. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Fred Hooper