[AccessD] Data-driven option buttons

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Aug 31 11:01:09 CDT 2006

Arthur:

I think simplest would be to create the maximum number of buttons in an
option frame and hide the ones that aren't being used.

You could adjust the width of the border using select case if you
wanted, but a borderless option frame would even be easier.

I assume then that the questions will be presented one at a time?

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software