[AccessD] HELP - Access 2003 margins

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Tue Dec 19 17:55:07 CST 2006

This is truly driving me mad - Windows XP Pro, Access 2003.

I have upgraded an app which used to be 2000 to 2003.I notice that the margins have been changed when I imported those objects (lots of swearing here...)

When I open one of the reports, I can change the left, right, top and bottom margins in design view and save. BUT when I next open the report and print preview it, they will default to a minimum size of 4 mm for left,right and 6 for top/bottom, and when I go back into them in design view, those minimum margin sizes have overwritten mine.

The reports are set to default printer, and this is the same default printer I use for the 2000 app. For the moment this means that I have no control over the margins at all.

Is there a setting I can change somewhere to prevent this? If so I can't find it?