[AccessD] Unbound Subform Revisited

Keith Williamson Kwilliamson at RTKL.com
Wed Dec 20 09:05:05 CST 2006

Hey Guys,

If I want to change a bound form to an unbound form, am I going about it
correctly if I do the following:

1)       Add (3) unbound text fields for variables in form header;

2)       Delete Record Source for form;

3)       Add button to form header;

4)       Add Event to button, to set form.recordsource = (original sql
statement for record source, deleted in step 2, but also add where
statements for the (3) variables in the unbound text fields)

Shouldn't this run?  I keep getting a syntax error on my sql statement,
when I click the button.  Even if I change the sql statement to exactly
equal the original recordsource statement....I get the syntax error.

??

Thanks,

Keith E. Williamson | Assist. Controller| kwilliamson at rtkl.com

RTKL Associates Inc. | 901 South Bond Street | Baltimore, Maryland
21231-3305

410-537-6098 direct | 410-276-2136 fax | www.rtkl.com
<http://www.rtkl.com/>