[AccessD] fantastic article

Seth Galitzer sgsax at ksu.edu
Fri Dec 22 11:47:38 CST 2006

Hi folks,

I must admit, I haven't had this list in mind for a couple of years now.
  I'm still subbed but on eternal vacation mode.  I haven't even really
touched Access in ages, and with my latest job, I work more in
Unix/Linux than Windows.  Quickly peering at the archives today, it's
nice to see that I still recognize most of the names.  I don't know,
maybe the holiday seasonal orgy making me feel sentimental.  I have
always thought this list is the best resource for Access developers
anywhere and am glad that it is thriving after almost six years of
independence.  I am proud and happy to have been a part of that.  Cheers
to all of you who keep this list alive.

Anyway, I'm sending this because I read a brilliant article this morning
and couldn't think of a better place to share it than here.

http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2006/12/22/access_not_relational_myth/
"Access isn’t a relational database"
By Mark Whitehorn

A great piece for those of you who have to occasionally defend your
choice of development platform.

Have a great holiday week.

Seth

--