[AccessD] Strikeover font in a Memo control

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun Dec 3 11:42:46 CST 2006

...I'm not sure what you mean by "store at the table level" ...I use Lebans
rich text control in all of my apps now and it stores its data, including
font and character, in a memo field in a table in the mdb ...including
changing fonts and characteristics from word to word or character to
character ...I've never used "strikeover" but its just another font
characteristic like "bold" ...if that is what you need try www.lebans.com

William Hindman