[AccessD] XML Import - successful!!!!

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Dec 5 18:49:13 CST 2006

The other thing we run into is when we tell it to ignoreschema instead of inferschema.  Access has major objections to objects named with reserved words, and its reserved words are somewhat different from SQL Server's.  We try to avoid both, but we can control the XML structure, so it's easier.

Charlotte Foust