[AccessD] OT: Friday humor - about customers' support center

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Fri Dec 8 09:33:44 CST 2006

:)

A few days after Cobb announced they were moving to Rochester, New York
(where I definitely never left anything I'd want to return for), I put a big
sign on my office door, "I can only please one person a day, and today isn't
your day." I left it there 'til the end -- at first everyone laughed --
"that's cute" they said -- until they realized I meant it. :)

Susan H.

Hi All,

Maybe this note below is an old one but I have never seen it before - this
is a translation of one of the recent Russian anecdotes:

<<<

A note on the wall in a computer customers' support center:

- Theory is when you know about everything but nothing you do works.
- Practice is when everything works fine but nobody knows why.

HERE we combine theory and practice - nothing works and nobody knows why!