[AccessD] WORKGROUP FILES

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Dec 8 16:10:17 CST 2006

John, I don't understand what you're saying.  Are you having trouble
accessing Access tables *through Sequel Server* or logging into SQL
server, or logging into Access??  And why, oh why, are there multiple
workgroups like that for different users? Or is it multiple workgroups
for different databases?

Charlotte Foust