[AccessD] Cascading Listbox

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Dec 11 14:52:41 CST 2006

SQL can't interpret the control references properly.  Also, you can't
reference the columns in a combobox by name, you have to use the column
index.  Then you can concatenate the conbobox references into the SQL
string in code and use code to set the rowsource to the resulting
string.

Charlotte Foust