[AccessD] pull data from web page

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Dec 13 12:25:15 CST 2006

Hi John

Great! I have been looking for something like this several times without having the time to explore it.
I'll test it some soon day - busy with real work for the moment - but Shamil or Marty will for sure pinpoint your errors(!).

One comment: Note that an "exchange rate" can be many things (mid, buy, sell, averaged for customs, etc.). In your app you should probably have options for specifying one or more factors for each currency depending on the purpose(s) in the app for the exchange rate.

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 13-12-2006 19:10 >>>
Gustav,

Thanks for pointing me to the XML feed.