[AccessD] For next loop - using date criteria

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 13:34:06 CST 2006

Chester,

I think its because when you use STEP...the variable right after that
determins for the rest of the loop how many, or number you are going to
step...since you calculate it after the fact(starting with null) you loop
takes your first date...adds nothing to it...then loops again.

I think this is why your not looping.

Hope it helps,

Mark A. Matte