[AccessD] More on vbCr, vbLf, VbNewLine, and vbCrLf

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Dec 14 02:29:33 CST 2006

Hi Susan

So did I. In a few seconds. But my copy is localized so I cut the explanation but Mark provided that in English.
In A2003 a search will reveal no(!) results. You have to follow this unbelievable route:

Open Help and select
 - Microsoft Office Help
 - Contents
 - Microsoft Visual Basic Documentation
 - Visual Basic Language Reference
 - Constants
 - Miscellaneous Constants

Once again: Never delete the old on-line help files.

/gustav

>>> markamatte at hotmail.com 13-12-2006 21:49 >>>
I found the same thing in the A97 Help.