[AccessD] PGP automation

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Sat Dec 16 19:09:37 CST 2006

Hi John,

Thank you for the English lesson - may I argue? :)

"I wish I saved you some bucks." means here in Russia nearly the same as "I
hope I saved you some bucks" but "I wish" is more expressive than formal and
weak "I hope" IMO.

"I wish I had saved you some bucks." - that would mean here something, which
can't happen in reality because it happened already - usage of past perfect
tense shows that; when past tense is used as in "I wish I saved..." then an
event can happen in the future and the one who uses "I wish" expresses
strong desire for this event to happen ...

Well, maybe this is a special Russian dialect of English, which I used :)
Maybe this is even just my interpretation.

To be certain this time: "I do hope that the sample I referred will save you
a lot of bucks" :)

Thanks.

--
Shamil