[AccessD] Database Advisors lists

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Dec 20 10:19:55 CST 2006

Robert,
We request that our list members write articles for DBA to post on DBA's
site.

You are always welcome to do that, and I strongly encourage you to do so.
All of our articles give full credit to the authors.

However we ask that you please don't solicit our list members for personal
site/gain without the express written permission of the board of directors.

Thank you for your cooperation,
John Bartow, President
Database Advisors, Inc.
Email: mailto:president at databaseadvisors.com