[AccessD] Database Advisors lists

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Dec 20 11:29:22 CST 2006

LOL, I stay away from there!!

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Drew Wutka
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 11:55 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Database Advisors lists

'I love everyone here.... yadda yadda'

Drew's deranged.... <SMACK>

<grin>

Thanks JC, I dare ya to join OT. ;)

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: JWColby [mailto:jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 4:37 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'

>I have made lifelong friends on this list and that above all is more
>than
worth letting JC win the Great PK debate

The sweet taste of victory....

Seriously though, Martin is right.  This list is about many things,
certainly an invaluable source of assistance, but also about getting to know
people around the world.  I know and respect dozens of people on this list
better than I know my own physical neighbors.  Some, like Drew for example,
are a bit deranged but you can't fault their knowledge.  Bound vs. unbound,
Natural vs. surrogate, where else can you go for such entertainment?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting