[AccessD] Articles?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 20 23:42:11 CST 2006

Hi Robert and all:

There is a general call out for articles on various Office and other MS
products, to make up the next newsletters that will be posted on the DBA
site. There are no specific expected criteria within that range. All that is
necessary is new subject describing an area of expertise. Check out the
document sections for samples:
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/newsletters.asp

...and review the section called Author Guidelines at:
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/newsletters/authorconventions.asp

Do not be concerned if this is your first article as there are a number of
people who would be glad to make suggestions and give help. All articles
must be reviewed before final posting

This format is an excellent opportunity to get exposure and enhance your web
presents as well as helping our lists.

The DBA site is current under going a number of changes and new features
have been planned but a lot of this will be determined by which location the
web site finally settles at.

Your suggestion should definitely be a top request.

Thanks for your comments
Regards
Jim