[AccessD] fantastic article

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 22 16:39:31 CST 2006

Hi Seth:

It is good to hear from you again. Would you mind updating you bio as it
seems to be slightly dated?
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/newsletters/bio_pages/bio_seth.asp

Thanks for the article as it is timely when so many pundits are expounding
on MS Access's timely death... or near death. Many of us on the list
straddle the dark side every day. One thing is for sure that the List will
morph as the technology expands.

Have a great holiday.

Jim