[AccessD] OT Friday

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 22 20:56:51 CST 2006

Hi William:

There is a box in the back room that has 64MB of RAM on it. It is not
because it can physically not accept more it is that mother-board would not
know what to do with any more. This NT rocket use to be the server for the
whole office and the most powerful thing money could buy (about $3000.00).
Today, it would be difficult to boot it with KNOPPIX Linux.

Have a good Christmas break...

Jim