[AccessD] Additios to the DBA site

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 31 00:31:47 CST 2006

Hi All:

I have, with Shamil's help added a Russian translator to the DBA web site.
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/index.asp

There are a number of translation programs out there which can be used to
make a decent translation and some very poor ones... Babel Fish comes to
mind. But if there are no other options that will have to do.

To that end we need some good free translators that will give us a
reasonable to good translation for the following languages:

Danish
French
Chinese
Japanese
Portuguese
Spanish
East Indian
Etc...

Of course if you would like to do a manual super translation I would be glad
to help in any way I can........

Regards
Jim