[AccessD] Translations added to the DBA site

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 31 23:47:28 CST 2006

Just quoting from Karl Baedeker's The Traveller's Manual of Conversation
in Four Languages (1836 ed.) can be found: 'Postilion, stop; we wish to
get down;
a spoke of one of  the wheels is broken.' In an 1886 edition I have
found: 'Are the postilions
insolent?; the lightning has struck; the coachman is drunk.'

You could sense the browsers default language like http:\\www.trigeminal.com

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.