[AccessD] OT: Linux, Open Suite and Access

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Feb 1 08:19:00 CST 2006

A potential distributor in France writes to me and asks:

"I shall like asking you a question: Is it possible 'to migrate' E-Z MRP
under Linux? There is an equivalent of Office Pro which is ' OpenSuite '
And in this Suite, there is a given compatible Access database. I think
that it would be a good idea to supply one package (Free open
distribution of Linux and OpenSuite +EZ–MRP) with a very competitive price."

Does anyone know anything about porting an Access app to OpenSuite?

MTIA,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334