[AccessD] Post Card Printing

Gowey Mike W Mike.W.Gowey at doc.state.or.us
Thu Feb 2 09:21:32 CST 2006

I'm wondering if any one knows of a way that I can get post cards to
print from the database.  Here is what I am attempting to do but it is
not working.  I print the front of the card with the return address and
the address of the customer (4 per page).  Than what I want to be able
to do is flip the card stock over and print the customer billing data on
the back.  Currently the columns are set up to go across and than down
for printing.  Is there a way that I can get the columns to print across
the bottom and than up?  The problem is when I turn over the card stock
than the names and detail do not match up, they are backwards, because
of course when you flip the card stock over the first record is at the
bottom of the page instead of the top.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any ideas,

Mike Gowey  MCSA, MCDST, A+, LME, NET+