[AccessD] OT - software for file management - new employment position

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Thu Feb 2 14:50:17 CST 2006

This is pretty important - we just began reviewing resumes and getting
ready to start interviewing applicants. Below is link to AD

We are hiring a person to work on doing file management and
organization. Develop several server folders in which some will have
high security and limited usage.  Others would be open to 3 units with
differing security limits depending on categorization.

What types of software would be good and how do we rank knowledge
amongst applicants. Also what other expertise should we look hard for?

http://412.careersite.com/candidate/processcandviewjob?docid=A0040-17C5&
source=search

Thanks
Patti

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at otda.state.ny.us
This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.