[AccessD] OFFXPDEV Packaging Wizard

Bill Patten bill_Patten at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 2 19:54:30 CST 2006

Using the Office XP Developer packaging wizard, I tell it to run shrtcut.bat after completing the install. This creates a line in the setup.lst file that looks like this.
[RunCommands]
Command1=0,1,$(AppPath),$(AppPath)\shrtCut.bat

This works fine in Win98 the short cut runs as expected. In Windows XP how ever it doesn't
Changing to this
Command1=0,1,$(AppPath),$(AppPath)\License.txt
Works in both Win 98 and Win XP, note pad opens the file.
Double clicking on the batch file works in both.
It appears that batch files won't work from the install program, any ideas.???
I've searched the web but have found very little about the [RunCommands] item nor where to look for it.

Thanks

Bill