[AccessD] SQL Server 2005 book

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Thu Feb 9 20:17:28 CST 2006

Is Mike Gunderloy still on this list?

I am getting a bit frustrated finding any decent resources to help me learn SQL Server 2005. I know Mike has a new book coming out "Mastering Microsoft SQL Server 2005" but I can't get it here (Australia)  until July. I would love to find an early copy - it's just too hard to use the SQL 2000 books when so much terminology has changed and it's all new.

Meanwhile I am using the new Books Online feature but I am one of those people who like to have a book.

Or does anyone have any other books they would recommend?

Kath