[AccessD] Email using SMTP

Max Sherman max at sherman.org.uk
Sat Feb 11 03:53:34 CST 2006

Hi All,
I found the code posted by Marty et al to be very useful and now have this
working from within Access.

Does anybody have anything similar that will work from within Access to
retrieve POP3 emails from a server (bypassing Outlook etc). Preferably with
the option to leave a copy on the server.

Regards
Max